Sunday, January 02, 2011

A year in photos

Many years ago I had the idea (as have many others) to take a photograph every day in order to commemorate 365 days in the life of me. I purchased a photo album and for the first few days of the year I took photographs that I thought represented that days activities, yet I found the act of uploading them to my computer and printing them out to be rather time consuming, and like so many resolutions I gave it up. Well, now that the world has gone digital, I'm trying again. I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, so I'm just trying it as an experiment. If I miss posting for a few days, maybe I'll catch up, maybe I won't. I can't promise that this will always be interesting, or that there will be any kind of accompanying text, but perhaps that's what will make it a true record of me.

January 1st wasn't a very exciting day around here, but we did get a new coat of paint up in our bedroom, covering up the drab and dirty grey/beige that was there before. It's now dark grey with light grey trim and a deep plum accent wall.


No comments: